Please read these terms and conditions carefully, if you have any questions then
please get in touch.
The hiring company shall be referred to as Bridal Bug Weddings, we or ‘us’.
The customer is the hirer and person responsible for all those in his or her party
and agrees to the hire agreement as follows;
1. The hiring company cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions,
or acts by other persons or organisations which may impact adversely on the hire
2. Whilst every effort is accorded to maintain the serviceability of the vehicles,
responsibility cannot be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown
whatsoever. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made for the immediate repair
of the vehicle or the supply of a replacement vehicle where possible. If this is
not possible or unacceptable a refund of monies paid can be granted to the hirer.
In the event of breakdown, traffic congestion or accident, no responsibility will
be accepted for missed connections and/or functions how so ever caused.
3. All bookings can only be confirmed by a non refundable deposit of £100, which
must be paid within 7 days of the quotation to guarantee the original date.
3. We would like to take photographs at your event to use for promotional purposes.
Any objections must be notified prior to the occasion.
4. There is a strict no smoking, no food policy in the vehicle. If misused through
food, drink or illness a minimum £100 valet charge can be imposed.
5. The hirer is responsible for any damage caused whatsoever inside or outside the
vehicle by themselves or any other party member during the hire period and we reserve
the right to charge the hirer to remedy any damages incurred.
6. Bridal Bug Weddings cannot be held responsible for any persons or possessions
used or left in the vehicle.
7. The chauffeur can reserve the right to refuse entry to the vehicle or to carry
any person(s) they deem unfit for whatever reason and can refuse to continue the
journey if any person(s) behave in a manner which may be detrimental to any other
person or the vehicle and its contents. In this event, no refund of monies paid will
8. Koko and Jodie are vintage vehicles and therefore passengers are not required
to wear seatbelts in the rear, however where fitted you may choose to do so. Children
under 3yrs will not be permitted and all passengers, especially children, travel
at their own risk. If a booster seat is required it must be fitted by a parent or
guardian. Bridal Bug Weddings cannot be held responsible for any injury sustained
through accident or third party incident.
9. The Karmann Cabriolet Beetle can only be used with the hood down under favourable
weather conditions. Due to the age of the vehicle any rain will necessitate the hood
10.If your booking is cancelled more than 30 days before the wedding date then, assuming
full payment has been made, a partial refund will be granted less deposit, as we
operate a non refundable deposit policy. Any refund of deposit will be at the discretion
of Bridal Bug. If your booking is cancelled within 30 days of the wedding date and
full payment has been made then we will not offer a refund. If full payment has not
been made and your booking is cancelled within 30 days of the wedding date Bridal
Bug Weddings can pursue full payment to cover costs and loss of business.